Turkish Hacker Hacked Trump's Website And Posted A Line From The Koran

✨ Megiddo

✨ President ✨
Staff member
The cybercriminal allegedly operated from Turkey and kept the hacked portion of Donald Trump's website under his control for three months.

f8c6dd3203602d30b6b77436c2a5e95f.jpg

A Turkish hacker under the nickname RootAyyildiz hacked one of the pages of the website of former US President Donald Trump, posted a surah from the Koran on it and published a video with Turkish leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan. It is reported by Vice.

The cybercriminal allegedly operated from Turkey and kept the hacked portion of Donald Trump's website under his control for three months. During this time, the hacker carefully monitored the information that is posted on the website of not only the famous American politician and at one point he wanted to be “heard”.

"There are many areas where hacker attacks can be carried out, for example, you can hack accounts on social networks or websites. I am an activist hacker, I have been working on websites for a long time. This is my choice, I want to be heard," he said.

Official representatives of the politician have not yet responded to the incident.

Top Bottom