I Truly Appreciate Some Help With Mobile Carding And Will Pay For The Guidance/assistance

gangbanginaryan

I'm going to be straight up, I am 100% new to this and I am having the hardest time in the world trying to figure out anything all the tutorials I purchased say to do. I literally spent every dollar I had on empire buying pp accounts, cc's, fullz and tutorials out the yin yang thinking this would be easy and I could leave my other business and never look back. Unfortunately, my overly cautious/paranoid ass left most of it in my buyer account on empire so I didn't have it on any of my phones even though their not even registered. Now empire is gone and so is about 75% of my stuff. However, I still have a pretty good amount of important numbers and whatnot I wrote down by hand. I basically need clarification on most steps and a double check that I did everything correct so I don't burn up any more numbers. I'm willing to give half of whatever I am able to yield with your guidance until I feel confident enough to continue on my own. Probably about 3 to 6 positive results. I believe I have everything needed so I wont ask for anything but advice. If you can help, shoot me a message on telegram, my name is the same, Gangbanginaryan thanks for your time.

Top Bottom