Hackers Withdrew Almost $ 25 Million

✨ Megiddo

✨ President ✨
Staff member
Attackers withdrew 100% of the assets blocked in the ecosystem of the Chinese DeFi protocol dForce, The Block reports . On the eve of their amount was $ 24.95 million. CEO dForce Mindao Young said that the project team is still investigating what happened and advised against sending any assets to the lending platform of the Lendf.Me ecosystem. Her site is not available at the time of writing. The dForce team confirmed to the Chinese media the Lendf.Me attack on block 9 899 681.

In January, the DeFi platform integrated imBTC, an Ethereum token tied to bitcoin. Today, hackers attacked and devastated the liquidity pool for imBTC on the decentralized Uniswap exchange, the damage amounted to 300 thousand in ETH and BTC. Attackers exploited a vulnerability that ConsenSys identified in 2018 during an audit of the security of the Uniswap smart contract system.

7f8f844bad.jpg

twitter.com

Although the details of the attack on Lendf.Me are unknown, some users have suggested that its mechanism is similar.

8007eb2c8b.jpg

twitter.com

Recall that in February, an attacker attacked the bzx DeFi platform and withdrew 1,193 ETH from it ($ 350,000 at that time). The damage from the second bzx attack that followed was already $ 645 thousand.

Publo don

i want too big money :):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom