Easy Amazon.com Method | 100% Shipping Worldwide [exclusive Release 2020]

Clubb

✨ Online Carding ✨
Advanced Vendor
HOW AMAZON.COM WORKS
This is how Amazon.com works, you need to keep your card live because they charge your card when item is about to dispatch. Do not kill your card.
I will prefer that you use clean IP, MAC Address and new account with non-repeating details (Like name, email etc)
I do not believe that Amazon.com blacklists international addresses, still watch out for that.

METHOD:
1. Create a new amazon.com account, enter your address and everything.
2. Select first order below 100 USD, if you will go above that, bid farewell to your account :). Your account will be locked out, or closed.
3. Let 2-3 orders below 100 USD be delivered, then go above 100 USD, even then you'll have to use the same card.
4. Real IP / Bill = Ship. That means billing and shipping address will remain same.
5. Card used will be of country Singapore (SG). Let amazon currency do its job, pay in SGD only.
Once paid, wait for shipping email :) Do not place multiple orders. Most importantly, do not kill the card or use on other websites.

Proof:
nonogate.png

Walidmido

HOW AMAZON.COM WORKS
This is how Amazon.com works, you need to keep your card live because they charge your card when item is about to dispatch. Do not kill your card.
I will prefer that you use clean IP, MAC Address and new account with non-repeating details (Like name, email etc)
I do not believe that Amazon.com blacklists international addresses, still watch out for that.

METHOD:
1. Create a new amazon.com account, enter your address and everything.
2. Select first order below 100 USD, if you will go above that, bid farewell to your account :). Your account will be locked out, or closed.
3. Let 2-3 orders below 100 USD be delivered, then go above 100 USD, even then you'll have to use the same card.
4. Real IP / Bill = Ship. That means billing and shipping address will remain same.
5. Card used will be of country Singapore (SG). Let amazon currency do its job, pay in SGD only.
Once paid, wait for shipping email :) Do not place multiple orders. Most importantly, do not kill the card or use on other websites.

Proof:
View attachment 360
Pm me please bro

Top Bottom