Aliexpress Carding

VizOne

✨ Cvv Seller ✨
Verified Vendor
Now today I tell you full method.

Lets start it. I will be showing you to successfully card aliexpress.com and how easy it is.now of course you will
need a good cc with the address, name , zip code?

1. VPN and socks aren’t important while carding aliexpress however you can protect yourself buy using a vpn and i
recommend vpnsecure.me they are really a great and sheap service offering a various vpn locations with
dedicated ip( you will use a vpn in the most of your carding).

2. Register an account at aliexpress with the card holder name and you use a similar mail to his name
(it’s not even necessary to verify your mail so put any mail having the same name of the cardholder).

3. Go to “my aliexpress ” and enter the shipping address the same as billing address of the cc.

4. Go and buy something and if you don’t want to be redirected to vbv payment or if the transaction did not go ,
choose a lower value value item .

5. After the transaction success send a message to the seller telling him to send this item as a gift to a person
and give him your real address.

6. I assure the payment will be verified and you will not encounter problems.
most of you will say aliexpress contains Chinese useless stuff.NO! i have carded a lot of good things and sell them
after i receive them.

GOOD CARDING! this method will work 100%!

Thumb up, please

Ghostieboy

Thanks for the info, if it works i will send some carded stuff to your drop as appreciation. So many things to card on aliexpress it will be like a kid in a candy store.
Any particular type of card or BIN?

Ghostieboy

did not work. got an error payment failed. said service not available....used an eu cc

replinner

Thanks, it's very kind of you
I like your content, it's cool

Top Bottom