Looking For Usa/canadian Partner For 200k Deal, We Split 50:50

GreyHat

Hello You can call me GreyHat, I’m a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper,cause there’s a lot of money to be made from my deals. I’m talking tens of thousands of dollars. So there’s no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it’s all. Hey people, please if you’re not down to do this don’t hit me up, if you don’t have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don’t hit me up,Only serious/money-minded people are needed . I’ve been doing this for a while, I’ve made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I’m back so let’s work. You can hit me up on telegram aidenpearce9696 There’s a lot of money to be made. Safe lads

Davies

Hit me up let's do business.. +14695184607

ma$termovr

Hello You can call me GreyHat, I’m a professional carder/hacker and I need an American/Canadian partner,someone that actually lives in USA or Canada that can pull money out for me and we can go 50/50 and is willing to do anything to get that paper,cause there’s a lot of money to be made from my deals. I’m talking tens of thousands of dollars. So there’s no catch here, no upfront payment, nothing of that sort. Just be honest with me it’s all. Hey people, please if you’re not down to do this don’t hit me up, if you don’t have the stomach for me hacking an account and moving the money please don’t hit me up,Only serious/money-minded people are needed . I’ve been doing this for a while, I’ve made a ton of money from this, I actually went into retirement now I’m back so let’s work. You can hit me up on telegram aidenpearce9696 There’s a lot of money to be made. Safe lads
I am your guy. I have multi accounts to move money to and will do what it takes to get the money out. I have been doing my entire adult life. Lets make that bread. Hit me on tele tosethb or call 404 908 7007 im in south east usa

Diana

Send your ICQ or whataspp number

Lollino90

Hey man you need someone in Belgium whit clining account send me...I interesting for the long business,found costumer whit clining account and olso business account

cificare69

Message me and we can talk. Live in Texas...USA. HIT ME UP ASAP!

Cayers794

Seattle and bro pick me bro I need something good to happen or for sure I'm going to go to prison for a long time and I can trust me. 2064996635 hit me

Darkhelmet

i can provide Bank accounts to recieve transfers in USA, UK AND AUSTRALIA etc. Any amount . can also provide business accounts , once the funds are credited u will recieve ur share in the form of btc within 48 hrs, Also once the funds are credited U will recieve ur share even if the (transfered from) account is non operable or blocked . IF interested , can contact me on my jabber truth.truth007@xmpp.jp or icq 816514

Top Bottom