$$CATLY - token with X100 potential (AirDrop)

Sonoeconstellation

$CATLY is a new meme token, and now is the right time to purchase it. This is the first token in the world that supports repurchase during presale, which makes it easy to enter and exit without long-term risks. Don't miss the chance to benefit with $CATLY like you did with $DOGE and $SHIB

➡️ AirDrop

Opposite 500 CATLY, click the Claim button and get tokens to your account

➡️ Price: 1 $CATLY = 0.004 USDT

➡️ The planned listing price on CEX is 0.065 USDT

➡️ Staking

Coins can be placed in a stake for 15 days. For example, they threw $ 10,000 CATLY - at the exit you will receive a deposit + $ 4,500 CATLY. The conditions are really gorgeous. If for some reason you want to get rid of the coins, then you can sell them at any time and get USDT immediately to your binance account

➡️ How to buy coins?

1. Register on the project website: REGISTRATION

2. Go to the "Token" tab

3. Transfer the USDT BEP20 tokens to the specified address

4. Coins will be automatically credited to the account. Then you can throw them into the steak

➡️ How to sell coins?

I recommend waiting for the listing on the exchanges. But, if there is an urgent need to sell coins, then you need to link the USDT BEP20 wallet from the binance exchange in your profile. Then go to the "Token" tab and click "Sale", then specify the amount and confirm the sale of tokens. Tokens are automatically converted to USDT BEP20 and will arrive to your wallet from the Binance exchange within 5 minutes

➡️ If you don't have a binance account and you can't specify an address, you can create one here: ➡️ REGISTRATION ⬅️

➡️ Referral program of 10 levels:

I recommend actively inviting referrals and developing all levels of the affiliate program. Referrals are ready to buy tokens if they tell about the advantages of this project. (I am attaching a screenshot of my structure below)

Level 1 - 3.5 %

Level 2 - 1.8 %

Level 3 - 1.6%

Level 4 - 1.4 %

Level 5 - 1,2 %

Level 6 - 1 %

Level 7 - 0.8 %

Level 8 - 0.4 %

Level 9 - 0.2 %

Level 10 - 0.1%

➡️ You can order referrals (0.3-0.5$) here: REGISTRATION -get +25% to your first deposit

photo_2023-04-30_16-01-3033.jpg

➡️ Tokenomics:
photo_2023-06-16_10-47-28.jpg

➡️ Payment confirmation:
photo_2023-06-16_10-47-40.jpg photo_2023-06-16_10-47-47.jpg

Top Bottom