Moskvich spoke about the deduction by fraudsters of 3.5 million rubles from his card

✨ Megiddo

✨ President ✨
Staff member
Fraudsters managed to trick a resident of Moscow over the phone and charge about 3.5 million rubles from his card. The man spoke about the scheme of intruders REN TV channel.

According to the 39-year-old Muscovite, unknown persons called him from the bank number and introduced themselves as employees of this credit organization. At the same time, the victim was informed that a large amount of money was allegedly written off from his card in Samara and that the account should be blocked, and the remaining funds transferred to the “reserve account”.

After that, the swindler convinced the victim to give him the code word from the bank card. However, the man during the conversation doubted that he was really talking to bank employees.

“We talked with him for a long time. I say: “If you called from another phone, I would think that you are a scammer.” And he focused my attention: “You can check this phone number, it is indicated on your card,” he said.

At the same time, the Muscovite’s wife indicated that the fraudster knew the last four digits of the card, and his speech was professional. In addition, the sounds of the “real bank call center” were heard.

After the scammer said that to block the card will send passwords that need to be called autoinformer. As a result, the man, thinking that he was talking with an answering machine, called four codes, and the funds from his card were eventually transferred to different regions of the Russian Federation.

“In an hour, 100 thousand rubles were written off to different regions. The bank itself said that the operations were as suspicious as possible. If they have a security service, then she should have paid attention to it, ”the victim noted. In his opinion, bank employees could be in collusion with swindlers.

At the moment, the fact of the crime is being checked.

In April, it was reported that a pensioner from Moscow gave 1 million rubles to fraudsters for two packs of juice.

Top Bottom